Monday, July 11, 2011

No plagiarizing and candy!

I swear I will not cheat and/or plagiarize in this course or any course. All my life I have been told that cheating will only hurt me.  I find this to be very true.  Right now I am currently enrolled at Clemson University to further my education and I do not see what I could possibly gain by using someone else's work as my own.  So if I cheat now in higher level courses when the subject comes up and I have no clue what is going one that is gonna hurt.  This is all stuff that we are going to have to learn eventually, so why not just do it the right way the first time.  I also enjoy school and learning so it makes it easy for me not to even think about cheating.  I'd rather be wrong and learn from mistakes. So, Mr. Butts I promise to you that you wont see me cheating!



now onto something less serious and more fun!



My candy of choice was Reese's.

  • deep chestnut brown outside
  • rough edges
  • smooth top and bottom
  • roundish
  • light blonde brown inside
  • smooth peanut butter on inside
  • orange package
  • Reese's in big yellow letters
  • circle within circle on the top
  • net wt 1.5 0z 
  • milk chocolate
  • picture of candy on package
this was more challenging than I suspected! 

No comments:

Post a Comment