Thursday, July 7, 2011

My introduction

Hello, I am Abbi Randolph. I am a transfer student from Converse College.  I played soccer at Converse but decided 12 years of playing was enough, so I quit. Also the fact it is an all girls college encouraged my leaving.   I am a sophomore psychology major.  Don't bother asking me what I plan on doing with my life because I don't have an answer yet.  I was born and raised in South Carolina, I love it here.  I've been coming to Clemson football games before I could even walk.  I prefer the lake over the beach any day.   I have a jet ski named Bumble Bee because Transformers 1-3 are my favorite movies of all time.  I would rather watch an action movie over a silly romance movie but I love reading romance novels.  I have a tendency to call myself the awkward one but I'm really not that awkward. Except saying that was probably pretty awkward.  English is my weakest subject so I'm nervous about this class.

I hate spam.  No,  Not the spam that comes in a can but when someone blows up my Facebook newsfeed or Twitter.  I do not see the need in posting what you are doing or thinking every five minutes.  Especially lately people have been posting nonstop about the Casey Anthony trail.  If we wanted a play by play we would turn on the TV to watch it ourselves so therefore your commentary is completely unnecessary.  Twitter is awesome to post things that you cannot on Facebook but some people take it too far by letting us know when you get in the shower, when you get out of the shower, when you put on your clothes and then post a picture after.  That is just way too much and I am pretty sure that no one cares that much about what you are doing.  There is a good chance if you blow up Twitter like that I will unfollow you or unfriend you on Facebook.


This picture is a good representation of myself because I like to dressed up and look classy but I still find myself making these foolish kind of faces regardless of the event. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Abbi! That's a funny picture. We're glad to have you. And no worries about not figuring out what you want to do with your life just yet. You've got a little time.

    ReplyDelete